- The first step in renting a place is putting down a deposit.
- The deposit is FIRST AND LAST MONTH’S RENT.
- Last Month Rent Deposit’s are non-refundable.
PLEASE NOTE: No room is guaranteed until the deposit has been made in full.
You can put a deposit down in one of two ways:
- Make an appointment to meet with in person to deposit the money
via DEBIT, CASH, or CHEQUE
- EMAIL MONEY TRANSFER via your online banking to
your landlord, Rise N Shine Homes (email@example.com)
HOW TO SEND AN EMAIL MONEY TRANSFER
To send an Email Money Transfer, please follow the below procedures:
- Sign into your online banking account.
- On the left side, click on the Transfer tab, and select Interact Email Transfer.
- Click Add Recipient, and add either Rise N Shine Homes
- For the email address, please use your landlords email which is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the Deposit amount.
- There is a note section below; please state (your name)’s Deposit for (unit and address of the property)
- Set the password as “risenshine”
- Once the email transfer is sent, it can take up to 24 hours for us to receive it. Once
we receive it, you will get an email confirmation from the bank and we will also send
you confirmation and a receipt. Please be patient.